Corregidor Courts/Bougainville Lawn Care
At Corvias Military Living, we do our best to improve your quality of life and overall housing experience. To us, this means making your life easier and taking chores off your plate when we can. As part of this, Corvias Military Living provides seasonal commercial lawn mowing services at no additional charge. All common areas of each neighborhood, including all lawn areas, are thoroughly maintained through the use of the approved commercial grounds maintenance contractor, the Brickman Group, an established leader in the commercial lawn mowing business. Your home will receive one mow during the month of March. During warmer months, bi-weekly or weekly mowing will occur.
Check your neighborhood calendar on this website for your mowing schedule. Please keep in mind, however, that inclement weather may require adjustments to your regular lawn mowing schedule. If you have questions about your lawn mowing services, please contact your Neighborhood Center.
The Lawn Mowing Process
First, the mowers mow your lawn. Next, a separate crew trims around fixed objects such as fences and drains (this service will occur every other mow). Finally, another team comes through to blow the grass clippings off of your patio, sidewalk and driveway.
How to Prepare Your Yard for Mowing
• Remove toys, decorative items, trash, patio furniture, grills, pet waste, and trampolines from all grassy areas on your lawn mowing day. Unprepared lawns will not be mowed.
• Park cars on paved areas to allow crews access to grassy areas.
• Store pets indoors on your lawn mowing day.
• Ensure that your backyard fence is unlocked to allow crews to access your yard. After lawn mowing has been completed, verify that your fence is closed before allowing your pet to re-enter your yard.
We understand if you prefer to maintain your own lawn. If you do, please contact your Neighborhood Center, so we can provide your home with a special marker to display, and our lawn mowing crews will know to skip your lawn. If you choose to place your home on the no-mow list, you will be expected to cut and trim your lawn as often as—and at least to the standard of—our commercial lawn mowing service.
Streets in Corregidor Courts/Bougainville will be mowed according to the following schedule. There will be no mow service on Memorial Day, Monday, May 27. Please refer to your neighborhood calendar for the holiday mowing schedule for the last week of May.
- Monday: 107 – 219 North Lucas (odd addresses only), Spear, 209 – 545 Castle (odd addresses only), and 101 – 207 North Dougherty (odd addresses only),
- Tuesday: Souter, Slagle, Grimes, 301 – 329 Bernstein (odd addresses only), and 102 – 302 North Lucas (even addresses only)
- Wednesday: 400 – 522 North Lucas (even addresses only), Leblanc, Shaw, and Mondragon
- Thursday: 106 – 360 North Dougherty (even addresses only), Knott, Herman, and 328 and 330 - 423 Bernstein (329 Berstein will receive mow services on Tuesdays)
- Friday: McCaskill, 251 – 603 North Lucas (odd addresses only), 200 – 354 Castle (even addresses only), 339 – 355 North Dougherty (odd addresses only), and Buff
Click here for a Corregidor Courts/Bougainville Mow Map.
In addition to lawn mowing, the Brickman Group also provides seasonal services, including but not limited to weed removal, leaf pick-up, and spring/fall clean-up. Check your neighborhood e-newsletter and/or your neighborhood calendar on this website for these and other seasonal services.
Leaf Removal Services
Brickman will begin leaf collection services in the fall and winter of 2013.